Raising Empathy Increasing Understanding
- According to the Samaritans 1 in 5 people have thought about suicide at some time in their life.
- Available statistics show that registered deaths by suicide are consistently high
- Death by suicide is often a shock to those closest and nearest to a person
This face-to-face interactive workshop is delivered from a ‘lived experience’ mental health perspective and may be arranged to suit.
Interactive Training Outcomes Will Enable Participants to:
- Walk through scenarios from a mental health perspective in the lead up to a person experiencing suicidal thoughts
- Hone skills to recognise some of the visible signs of mental pain
- Start to devise responsive and appropriate strategies for client groups and individuals.
*Please note that this session may contain significant ‘triggers’ for unwary participants and attendance ought to be balanced against the need to enhance awareness and work towards reducing risk in terms of work with client groups and individuals
Email with enquiries to: [email protected]