If you are a member of academia such as an academic consultant or scientific researcher, or in an established mental health practitioner role such as Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology or Therapeutics and want to partake in mental health research, then please do get in touch.

Alternatively it may be that you require a ‘Lived Experience’ perspective to a research programme that you are heading in which case please get in touch.

Contact us at: [email protected]